FIGURES . FACTS . HIGHLIGHTS
|SIZE IN SQUARE METERS:
||1,600 m² – subdividable into two sections
|Rows of seating:
|Round 10 person tables:
|Square 6 person tables:
- Event hall with an industrial character
- The comprehensive and permanently installed event technology makes it possible to provide special and effective lighting
- Dressing rooms for artists and additional utility rooms
- The space can be expanded using tents on the large outdoor area
- Optimal logistics for the delivery of materials
- 3,000 m² of space is available in one area in combination with the Alten Kesselhaus and the Halle am Wasserturm
The Alte Federnfabrik, which was originally built as a crucible steel plant in 1914, was given approval for use as an event location in April 2011 after extensive renovation work.
The 1,600 m² of space provides room and inspiration for many types of event – from product presentations and stylish galas in an industrial atmosphere through to party events. The hall can be subdivided into two sections with moveable cranes and thus offers the optimal spatial layout for corporate events.
The hall has modern technical equipment.
1,600 m² HALL SPACE
1,800 m² OUTDOOR SPACE