FIGURES . FACTS . HIGHLIGHTS
|SIZE IN SQUARE METERS:
||Inner courtyard 450 m²
|Rows of seating:
|Round 10 person tables:
|Square 6 person tables:
- Event hall with an industrial character and a historic boiler
- The comprehensive and permanently installed event technology makes it possible to provide special and effective lighting
- Six different and individual utility rooms with sizes ranging from 29 to 330 m² are available
- The training workshop can also be booked
- Permanently installed bars, in both the Alten Kesselhaus and the training workshop
- The space can be expanded using tents on the large outdoor area
The Alte Federnfabrik, which was originally built as a crucible steel plant in 1914, was given approval for use as an event location in April 2011 after extensive renovation work.
The 1,600 m² of space provides room and inspiration for many types of event – from product presentations and stylish galas in an industrial atmosphere through to party events. The hall can be subdivided into two sections with moveable cranes and thus offers the optimal spatial layout for corporate events.
The hall has modern technical equipment.
750 m² HALL SPACE
450 m² INNER COUIRTYARD