FIGURES . FACTS . HIGHLIGHTS
|SIZE IN SQUARE METERS:
||600 m² – subdividable into two sections
|Rows of seating:
|Round 10 person tables:
|Square 6 person tables:
- Event hall with an industrial character
- Comprehensively equipped with event technology
- Possibility of expanding into the outdoor area with tents
- Sufficient parking spaces are available
- Optimal logistics for the delivery of materials
- Optimal transport connections to the city centre
The hall takes its name from the adjacent water tower built in 1914 that is listed as being of special architectural or historical interest. The exterior of both buildings was sandblasted to achieve a light colour in 2012 and the hall is now flooded with daylight thanks to the modernisation of the windows.
This location is particularly suitable for small corporate events, although it is also ideal for staging private events. Many brides and grooms have already celebrated their weddings in a atmosphere of industrial heritage.
The location can be subdivided into two sections with a permanently installed curtain using a moveable indoor crane.
600 m² HALL SPACE
400 m² INNER COUIRTYARD